Hand Tool Set
From Axes to Wrenches – we have it ALL here at Norva Tools. Whichever task you are doing quality hand tools are essential. We provide wide range. It’s probably best just to look for yourself and quickly find what you need!
What are Hand Tools?
Hand tools are equipment for trade professionals. Hand tools include tools such as screwdrivers, ratchets, wrenches, hammers, pallets, pliers, spanners, wire cutters, flash lights, measuring tools and more. At Norva Tools we stock the complete range of hand tools that can be operated mechanically by hand. Our catalogue of hand tools includes all types and sizes so that you can purchase the right tool for your activity.
It is important to use hand tools correctly. Incorrect use can damage the tool, damage the materials you are working with or cause injury to yourself. You can also cause unnecessary delays and complete a service which may not be to the standard required. If you are conducting a licenced trade or specialised trade, it is important to have access to the right hand tools so that your activity can be completed to the required standard in accordance with the applicable specifications.
Where to Buy Hand Tools?
You can purchase premium quality hand tools from Norva Tools. Whether you are looking to upgrade the tools in your tool box or invest in your first set of premium quality tools, our online shop has a wide range of well-made hand tools that can be used to install, service, repair or modify materials. We source our tools from reliable manufacturers who take pride in crafting tools that help technicians and mechanics perform their tasks with precision and control.
Some of the advantages of hand tools include:
- You can control the use of a hand tool and take care during operation;
- Hand tools provide greater accuracy;
- Hand tools do not require electric power to operate;
- Hand tools are lightweight; and
- Hand tools are versatile to cover many operations.
Buy Trade Quality Hand Tools Online
At Norva Tools, we enable you to purchase trade quality hands tools online 24/7. Our online store features all hand tool products and you can view colour photos and complete descriptions of the product before you make your purchase. If you need further assistance before you settle for a hand tool, you are welcome to speak to our friendly staff who can help guide you in the right direction. Although we cannot provide specialist advice, you can rely on us for general information!
Once you have selected the hand tools you need, your payment will be securely processed. The order will be dispatched as soon as possible and then delivered to your address using fast and reliable postal service providers. Once you receive your new hand tool, please check to make sure it is the right one and that there is no damage. If there are any issues, please contact us immediately so that our team can investigate the issue and provide a resolution.
What are the different hand tools and their uses?
There are many different types of hand tools that can be used for a diverse range of uses. Here is a list of common hand tools and their uses:
• A screwdriver set is useful because screws are a common fastening device. A fully stocked set with all types of screwdrivers and bits will help you release and fasten materials.
• Pliers help to pull or grab materials without cutting through the material. Pliers are not cutters or nippers.
• A wrench or spanner is an important tool to tighten or release nuts and bolts. Whether you need imperial or metric spanners, or prefer the variability of adjustable shifters, it is wise to stock every type of spanner in your tool kit.
• A flash light is critical when you are working in dark locations or in spaces where there is no lighting. Perform your activities correctly without causing damage or injury with a functioning and mobile flash light.