5 Pc. Ratcheting Flex Head Flare Nut SAE Wrench Set
- Opening in the head gives greater access to fittings used on tubing
- Hex shaped heads maintain a more secure grip on fasteners
- Ideal for use on hex nuts made of softer materials
- Quickly ratchet flare nuts and bolts without removing the wrench from the fastener
- 180° flexible head provides better access to hard-to-reach places
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Bright, full polish chrome finish wipes easily clean to resist rust and corrosion
- Meets or exceeds ANSI requirements
- Plastic tray included for tool retention and storage
- 1/4" x 5/16", 3/8" x 7/16", 1/2" x 9/16", 5/8" x 11/16", 3/4" x 7/8"
Pickup In Store
If you don't want to pay for delivery or need your items ASAP, you can pick it up from our warehouse. Just bear in mind not all items are in stock. You'll be able to see if they do during the checkout process.
Estimated Delivery Timeframes
If you opted to collect your items, you will receive an email to inform you when your goods are ready for collection.
If you opted for delivery, you will receive an email when the goods have been despatched to the couriers with details so you can track our order.
We aim to despatch all orders within 1-2 business days. In the unusual event of a delay to the dispatch of your order you will be contacted at the earliest opportunity. Once the order has been despatched the estimated delivery time is as follows:
- Metro (Excludes Hobart Metro) 1-2 business days
- Hobart Metro 3-4 business days
- Regional Areas 3-4 business days
- Remote Areas 6-9 business days
Please note that these delivery timeframes are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Changed your mind? No worries. You just need to get the product back to us within 14 days, unused and in its original packaging and we'll give you a refund (excluding delivery costs). You can read our full returns policy here (special order items are excluded from this returns policy).