1/4" Drive 120XP™ Teardrop Ratchet 5"
6 left in stock
- 120 Positions, 3° Ratcheting Arc
- The Gear is Alternately Engaged by the Double-Stacked Pawls which give a 3° Swing Arc for Faster Work
- Highly Visible On/Off Markings on the Head
- Enclosed Head Design for Extreme Resistance to Dirt Infiltration
- Double-Stacked Pawls Engage a 60-tooth Gear Providing Exceptional Strength, Exceeding ASME Specifications
- Teardrop Low Profile Head and Flush Mounted On/Off Switch Allow Better Access in Tight Spaces
- Longer Reach Handle to Access Hard to Reach Fasteners
- Full Polish Chrome Handle
- Meets or Exceeds ASME B107.10
Pickup In Store
Norva Tools is one of Melbourne's renowned trade tools stores, and no matter what your tools requirements are, we have you covered. If you don't want to pay for delivery or need your items ASAP, you can pick it up from our tools warehouse in Dandenong, Melbourne. Just bear in mind not all items are in stock. You'll be able to see if they do during the checkout process.
Estimated Delivery Timeframes
If you opted to collect your items, you will receive an email to inform you when your goods are ready for collection.
If you opted for delivery, you will receive an email when the goods have been despatched to the couriers with details so you can track our order.
We aim to despatch all orders within 1-2 business days. In the unusual event of a delay to the dispatch of your order, you will be contacted at the earliest opportunity. Once the order has been despatched the estimated delivery time is as follows:
- Metro (Excludes Hobart Metro) 1-2 business days
- Hobart Metro 3-4 business days
- Regional Areas 3-4 business days
- Remote Areas 6-9 business days
Please note that these delivery timeframes are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Changed your mind? No worries. You just need to get the product back to us within 14 days, unused and in its original packaging and we'll give you a refund (excluding delivery costs). You can read our full returns policy here (special order items are excluded from this returns policy).