1/4"Dr Micrometer Torque Wrench 30-200 in/lbs
- Torque accuracy of +/- 3% CW between 20% and 100% of wrench capability
- Meets or exceeds ISO 6789 and ASME B107.300-2010 standards and specifications
- Thin profile, sealed, teardrop head design offers improved access and durability for highly effective application
- Pull adjustment collar feature allows you to make quick and easy torque setting changes
- Scale markings are highly visible and easy to read
- Knurled anodized aluminum handle lets you grip the wrench comfortably, helping to reduce hand fatigue
- Midpoint on handle clearly marked for accuracy
- 1 year limited warranty; calibration accuracy warrantied for 90 days
Pickup In Store
If you don't want to pay for delivery or need your items ASAP, you can pick it up from our warehouse. Just bear in mind not all items are in stock. You'll be able to see if they do during the checkout process.
Estimated Delivery Timeframes
If you opted to collect your items, you will receive an email to inform you when your goods are ready for collection.
If you opted for delivery, you will receive an email when the goods have been despatched to the couriers with details so you can track our order.
We aim to despatch all orders within 1-2 business days. In the unusual event of a delay to the dispatch of your order you will be contacted at the earliest opportunity. Once the order has been despatched the estimated delivery time is as follows:
- Metro (Excludes Hobart Metro) 1-2 business days
- Hobart Metro 3-4 business days
- Regional Areas 3-4 business days
- Remote Areas 6-9 business days
Please note that these delivery timeframes are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Changed your mind? No worries. You just need to get the product back to us within 14 days, unused and in its original packaging and we'll give you a refund (excluding delivery costs). You can read our full returns policy here (special order items are excluded from this returns policy).