1/4" & 3/8" Dr Bolt Biter™ Impact Extraction Socket Set 15Pc
4 left in stock
- Bi-Directional Design for Removing or Tightening Damaged Fasteners
- Tapered Entry Enables Socket to Easily Seat on a Damaged Fastener
- Dual Sized Sockets Designed to Work with Both SAE and Metric Fasteners
- Square Drive with Hex Base for Use with Impact Gun, Ratchet, Wrench, or Pliers
- Chrome Molybdenum Alloy Steel (Cr-Mo) for Exceptional Strength and Long Lasting Durability
- High-Visibility Laser-Etched Markings Provide Quick Size Identification
- Black Oxide Coating Provides Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Up to 10x Longer Impact Life vs. Competition
- Up to 5x Greater Torque Output vs. Competition
- Socket Rails Included for Convenient, Compact and Organized Storage
Pickup In Store
If you don't want to pay for delivery or need your items ASAP, you can pick it up from our warehouse. Just bear in mind not all items are in stock. You'll be able to see if they do during the checkout process.
Estimated Delivery Timeframes
If you opted to collect your items, you will receive an email to inform you when your goods are ready for collection.
If you opted for delivery, you will receive an email when the goods have been despatched to the couriers with details so you can track our order.
We aim to despatch all orders within 1-2 business days. In the unusual event of a delay to the dispatch of your order you will be contacted at the earliest opportunity. Once the order has been despatched the estimated delivery time is as follows:
- Metro (Excludes Hobart Metro) 1-2 business days
- Hobart Metro 3-4 business days
- Regional Areas 3-4 business days
- Remote Areas 6-9 business days
Please note that these delivery timeframes are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Changed your mind? No worries. You just need to get the product back to us within 14 days, unused and in its original packaging and we'll give you a refund (excluding delivery costs). You can read our full returns policy here (special order items are excluded from this returns policy).